Temporary Custody By Extended Family

Temporary custody by extended family

Florida law provides for the possibility of family members to care for minor children. There is a process under Florida Statutes Section 751 in order to obtain temporary custody of the minor child. Contact Jay at (407) 247-8889 for a consultation.